- Translation of documents.
- Translation of websites.
- Translation of specialized literature in different fields and from a number of languages, including some rare languages.
- Editing of texts in Bulgarian and foreign languages by a native speaker.
Translation is the core of our business. Finding a translator is only a small part of the organization of each order. To identify the purpose of the translation and then to highlight the requirements of the text, to bear in mind its nature and to make a team of translators and editors, to compare the factitious data in the translation and the original, to editing the style – these are all necessary prerequisites for performing a well-adapted, high-quality translation. In order to get something more than an exact translation, we offer additional terminological editing.
- Simultaneous interpreting at conferences, symposiums, seminars with provision of translation teams and the necessary interpretation equipment.
Simultaneous interpreting takes place concurrently with the speech of the speaker. It requires the corresponding equipment – cabins, microphones, headphones. The huge pressure and responsibility stemming from the necessity for eye-to-eye contact between the speaker and the interpreter requires interpreting to be performed by a team of two interpreters. The price is set per day for the team.
- Consecutive interpreting for summit meeting, business meetings and events with smaller number of participants and speeches.
Consecutive interpreting is a delayed form of interpretation. If a speaker talks for 5 minutes, 5 minutes should be envisaged for translation. It does not require any special equipment. The price is set per hour, for one or two interpreters depending on the nature of the business meeting.
- Accompanying foreigners
Accompanying is not actual interpreting. It is more of assistance for making contacts, shopping, traveling, accommodation of foreigners or other cases where knowledge of the situation and language is necessary. The price is set per hour, for one interpreter.
Certification and legalization in all Bulgarian institutions or foreign delegations. The legalization is made by the Consular Relations Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
In order to legalize a document:
- The document must bear the necessary seals and certifications.
- We translate your document and print it on our letterhead as an authorized agency with the seal and signature of a sworn translator.
- We certificate the original document in the ministries whose seals are required by the Consular Relations Directorate.
- We attach the translation to the certified document. We certify this set in the Consular Relations Directorate to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
After the certification of the Consular Relations Directorate the document is valid for submission before the authorities of the corresponding country.
The deadlines are in conformity with the deadlines of the certifying institutions.
The prices are in conformity with the fees and the state fee stamps of the certifying institutions.
We also make certifications in foreign diplomatic and consular services.
The management of translation projects is a carefully orchestrated process. Even complex projects involving not only translation but also pre-print processing are managed and monitored by a single project manager. This is a guarantee for optimization of the work, as well as for its high quality and successful realization.