Telecom Expense Management
- Review of documents;
- Review of acquired services;
- Review of contractual terms and conditions;
- Management of existing services;
- Review of invoices;
- Elaboration of analyses and recommendations.
The telecommunication expense management services will increase the efficiency of the telecom services used and will reduce costs thereof.
Telecom Contract Management
- Following contractual terms and conditions;
- Tracking the proper contract implementation (subscription plans, preferential treatment, service level agreement, etc.);
- Expert analysis of contractual relations;
- Comparison of technical solutions and products in negotiations;
- Comparison of price terms and parameters;
- Proactive cooperation when negotiating and renegotiating with providers;
- Benchmarking of specific financial terms compared to market levels;
- Proposal to use the most beneficial terms of a specific provider;
- Elaboration of documents when organizing tenders for the selection of telecom providers;
The telecom contract management services will save time when choosing the best solution and tracking the proper implementation of contracts.
- Identifying optimization opportunities ensuring cost saving;
- Electronic invoices analysis on deviations from the normal consumption rate within predefined parameters;
- Investigation of potential bias and confounding;
- Mediation in disputes with Providers;
The TelCo Audit will inform you about further opportunities to reduce costs, as well as for bias and confounding from the normal consumption rate of services used.